1. To receive information about owning Lynn’s Learning Franchise,
call Head Office on (03) 8794 8809.
Lynn’s Learning will not release personal information you provide us to any third party.
2. Every prospective Franchisee must fill out an application to be reviewed by Lynn’s Learning before being contacted for an initial phone interview. A personal meeting will be scheduled for those who qualify.
3. All qualifying prospective Franchisee are interviewed in person by Lynn’s Learning to make sure they fit our profile for a successful instructor. They must then pass the requisite math and reading proficiency tests in order to be considered further.
4. Lynn’s Learning conducts a standard background check and financial assessment as prospective Franchisee must have the resources to set up a Lynn’s Learning Franchise. Initial investment requirements and start up costs for a Lynn’s Learning centre tend to be considerably lower than for other franchises. A refundable deposit at this stage is required.
5. Once a prospective Franchise is approved, he or she must successfully complete the training that takes place over a two week period. This covers not only the Lynn’s Learning program and lesson plan, but also business and centre management strategies for centre operations.
6. Once the Centre location has been approved and all training requirements met, a Franchise Agreement can be offered. Lynn’s Learning staff will then work with you to prepare your Centre for opening.